Some days, it is a challenge to stay focused on our personal finances. Even with all the momentum behind us, there are still days when I just want to go to Target and blow $200.
One of the ways that I am able to keep myself focused and fired up for FIRE are podcasts. Here are my five favorite podcasts everyone interested in personal finances should check out -
1. Bigger Pockets Money - Co-hosted by BiggerPockets' Scott Trench and Mindy Jensen, this podcast provides the education you didn't get in school. You'll get tips for getting your financial house in order and actionable advice from guests who have been in your shoes - and found their way out.
I love the perspectives Mindy and Scott bring and the variety of guests. Check it out here - https://www.biggerpockets.com/moneyshow
2. Journey to Launch - Jamila has both an excellent podcast and website. I love her perspective as a mom and business woman. Check out more here - https://www.journeytolaunch.com/
3. Choose FI - Brad and Jonathan again have an excellent podcast and website (https://www.choosefi.com/welcome-to-financial-independence/). I find that they both ask the questions I want to hear the answers from the guests and I feel like I get excited to learn actionable tips right along with them.
4. Mad FIentist - (https://www.madfientist.com/) - While there aren't as many new episodes of his podcast lately, he has 50-something episodes that are ALL worth listening to. So much information with so many great guests.
5. Afford Anything with Paula Pant - (https://affordanything.com/) I love that she answers listener's questions, a little like a Dave Ramsey style show. She has a wider variety of guests that aren't always in the financial independence movement, but bring a well rounded and interesting view to personal finance and life.
All of these can be found on your favorite podcast way. I prefer to listen off my iPhone while driving to work with the purple podcasts app. Subscribe to all these and stay FIREd up and focused on bettering your financial life!