We woke up to an inch of snow this morning, so apparently spring is not happening this year. I’m a little worried about my seeds, as we haven’t seen the sun in about a week. Payments for taxes cleared yesterday, so I’m feeling a little financially beat up this week, but trying to get in a better frame of mind by coming up with some positive accomplishments.
1. We sold a second item on FB marketplace, bringing the monthly total to $145.00 of sold items.
2. We had an incredible week at work and the whole staff is getting a bonus. No idea the amount yet, but super exciting!
3. We were under budget again at Aldi’s for groceries this week!
4. Our mortgage principal is down over $6,000 in the past 6 months, since refinancing! If we hadn’t refinanced, it would have only gone down by approximately $2,800.
5. My side hustle has grossed 31% more so far in 2018 than it had by this time in 2017.
Just making this list I feel better already! I’m Ready to take on the rest of the month.