1. Reduce food waste! Last week I was halfway through cooking shrimp when a horse emergency meant it ended up in the trash, as I rushed off to the barn. Horse is ok now, but I wasted like $4-$5 of shrimp. Ugh. I am newly resolved to stick to a meal plan, use food from the garden AND eat up all the leftovers this month.
2. Less splurges on food. July always seems to equal grilling steaks and fancy IPAs in our house. I’m going to try to keep our protein inexpensive and lean, and keep the alcohol purchases cheap to non-existent.
3. Fix our clothes line! I’ve been using our dryer too much, partially because our clothes line outside broke and we haven’t gotten around to fixing it. So that is happening for sure.
4. Stay active on my PoniesandFIRE Instagram account. This doesn’t save us any money, but it definitely is helping me stay motivated.
5. Sell something on FB marketplace. I haven’t listed anything lately and have tons to declutter still!